Did You Know?
Did You Know?
|Posted on 4 May, 2016 at 0:50|
Do you know you can get a Short Term Medical Plan that can bridge the gaps in your health insurance coverage.
Who Should Consider Short Term Insurance Plans?
Short Term health insurance plans make sense for people who are:
- Under 65 and in good health
- Rolling off their parent’s insurance
- In-between jobs
- Without health insurance, have missed Open Enrollment and do not have a qualifying event for Special Enrollment
- Waiting for your Affordable Care Act (ACA) coverage to begin
- You're retired and are waiting for Medicare eligibility.
- A college student or just out of school
- Waiting for benefits to begin at a new job
- Waiting for Medicare
- Needing a temporary alternative to COBRA insurance
- Losing coverage following a divorce
We know that the life of you and your family can change quickly. That’s why our Short Term Medical℠ insurance plans provide you with the following flexibility:
- Drop your coverage without penalty
- Apply for another term of coverage if needed
- Select the length of time (30 to 360 days in many states) for your coverage
- Choose from a range of available deductible amounts
And with your Short Term Medical℠ insurance coverage starting as soon as the next day after you apply, you can get the security of that coverage fast, right when you need it
Optional Periods of Coverage range from 1-6 Months.
Deductible amounts available $500, $1,000, $1,500 or $2,000
Give us a call today to see what we can do to help you choose the right plan for you!